A BRITISH mum-of-two was left with horrific internal injuries to her vagina after using a water slide at the same water park where another Brit holidaymaker was left paralysed. Monu Bhagat, 38, travelled to Spain for a family holiday with her husband Sumit, 46, and two children, aged 11 and 13, but was left with an 8cm internal tear when the slide forced water inside her body. Monu was the first of her four family members to go onto the VertiGo slide at the Aqualandia water park, in Benidorm, but says despite being given safety instructions to close her legs, was still seriously injured.
In the latest piece of 'don't be an idiot and put random stuff up your vag' news, doctors are warning against putting chocolate inside your lady parts. I mean, it's kind of obvious isn't it, and, like Alan Partridge, you wouldn't want people to think you're staging some sort of dirty protest - but there are legit health risks associated with what might seem like a romantic addition to your sex life. Speaking to LADbible, experienced GP Dr Mary Lowthexplained that although incorporating food into foreplay is a perfectly acceptable way to get more out of your sex life, you need to be careful.
Error: This is required. Error: Not a valid value. Injuring the genitals can cause a lot of bleeding.
Type keyword s to search. Today's Top Stories. Getty Images Getty Images. So, we found some brave ladies to share their real-life, cringe-worthy, and in some cases kinda hilarious tales of down-there damage.
Vaginal trauma is injury to the vagina. It can happen during childbirthsexual assault, and accidental occurrences. This injury often consists of bruising.
As long as people are putting damaging things in their vagina, we will be there, advising people to, well, not do that. Yep, Vicks VapoRub. The stuff your mum used to rub on your chest when you were sick, and that you rub directly under nose in an attempt to be able to breathe through winter.
A WOMAN suffered a horrific vagina injury after being flung from a jet ski and landing directly on her handle bars. The year-old was left with a large blood clot on her vulva that was continuing to swell and had to be surgically drained. But the haematoma continued to slowly expand and three days later, in Julyshe sought a second opinion at Professional Brooklyn Gynecological Services.
Nadia Bokody has revealed how getting adventurous in the bedroom after months spent in a sexless marriage caused her to 'break' her vagina. The one where Charlotte discovers the Rabbit vibrator and cancels all plans for the foreseeable future, in favour of time alone with her new toy. Well one woman from Sydney, Australia, has had her very own SATC experience - and let's just say things didn't end as well for her as they did for Charlotte. Sex columnist Nadia Bokody has revealed how her vibrator 'broke' her vagina and now she wants to share a warning with other women in hopes of saving them from making the same mistake.
Yeast infectionsSTDsand ingrown hairs : Our lady parts are no strangers to unwanted, uncomfortable issues. Here, five ways you can hurt your hoo-ha and what to do if you find yourself in a precarious situation :. When Jules Wainstein of Real Housewives of New York climbed through a window and wound up with a vaginal hematoma, we thought, a vaginal what?
So, you and your partner are cooking dinner. Screw the vegetables—you need your partner now. They slip their hand down your pants, and everything is spine-tingly and great, except The fleshy skin on parts of your vulva like your mons pubis that mound where hair grows and your labia majora the bigger set of lips around your vagina are like the skin on most areas of your body.