Sometimes, the body grows bone in places it shouldn't. That was the case for a man who was diagnosed with an extremely rare condition — his penis was turning to bone, according to a new report. The year-old man went to the emergency room after he fell on the sidewalk onto his buttocks, according to the report, published in the September issue of the journal Urology Case Reports.
By Hannah Frishberg. August 9, pm Updated August 9, pm. After falling on his rear end on the street, a year-old man went to the emergency room for knee pain.
Archie was the name Kryten gave to the penis he created for himself. RD: Pete II. Kryten's manufacturers, DivaDroid Internationalsaw little use in giving its otherwise male creation any genitalia, since he did not need it for any practical purpose.
The man was hospitalized for a hip x-ray when the surprising discovery was made. Last week, a year-old man walked into a New York City hospital with what he expected to be a routine check on hip pain he had from a fall. Upon receiving an x-ray, doctors discovered that he was in fact suffering from the "exceedingly rare" condition of penile ossification.
This hardened area stops the penis from stretching normally during an erection, and can affect its size and shape when erect. In severe cases, the hardened area can include the muscle and arteries of the penis, leading to problems with erections. It usually develops over time, but sometimes appears very quickly.
The Public Education Council improves the quality of resources the Foundation provides. The Council serves to develop, review and oversee the educational materials and programs the Foundation provides. Charitable Gift Planning is a powerful way to ensure your legacy in advancing urologic research and education to improve patients' lives.
Teen needed needed removed during emergency surgery in north-western China after his mum spotted him 'walking slowly'. A teenage boy stuck a needle up his penis in a desperate bid to stop himself falling asleep so he could finish his homework. The studious year-old used his nan's acupuncture needle and inserted the 4-inch spike into his own urethra.
He managed to get up and keep walking but was worried he might have done some damage so took himself to the Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in New York. Once there the man, who walks with a cane, told medics he hadn't hit his head but his knee was hurting so docs decided to carry out some tests. Medics performed an X-ray of his pelvis to check he hadn't fractured anything but were shocked with the scans, according to an article published in the journal Urology Case Reports.
A British musician has been in hospital with a painful and life-threatening erection for two weeks after injecting an unpresrcibed enhancing drug into his penis before having sex. Danny Polaris used the drug during a late night hook up, which he admits now was a bad idea. But the next day, instead of seeking medical help, he went to Berlin pride 'with my flatmate's wine cooler wrapped around my penis and shoved down my shorts'.